Station 30 was originally called "Station 4" when it was built in 1981 to cover the west side of the City of Moraine. It houses:

  • Deputy Fire Chief
  • Battalion 29 (the Shift Commander)
  • Medic 30
  • Engine 30
  • Engine 30 Reserve
  • Rescue 30
  • Boats (Boat 1, Boat 2, and Boat 3)
  • The Rescue Service Unit (RSU)
  • The Prevention Equipment Trailer
  • The Safety House Trailer

Medic 30 is a 2007 Ford F 450 and built by AEV. It has a large patient compartment and provides a nice mix of power and control in handling on the road.

Engine 30 is a Peirce Lance Class A pumper. It carries 650 gallons of water, 50 gallons of Class A foam, 50 gallons of Class B foam (AFFF), and has a 1750 GPM pump.

Engine 30 Reserve is a Peirce Lance Class A pumper. It carries 700 gallons of water, 12 gallons of Class A foam, 8 gallons of Class B foam (AFFF), and has a 1500 GPM pump.

Rescue 30 is a Ford F 550 Super Duty Quad Cab truck built by Life Star. It has a large utility box of it's chassis with multiple compartments that feature rolling trays. It carries Confined Space Rescue Equipment, Rope Rescue Equipment, and Boat Rescue Equipment.

The RSU is a heavy double axle trailer that carries Confined Space Rescue Equipment, Trench Rescue Equipment, and Building Collapse Rescue Equipment.>

The Safety Trailer is a commercially made Surrey Fire Safety House that is used to teach smoke and severe weather training. It was built by Forks and was mainly funded through donations.